Personal Insurance > Your home > Specialist High Net Worth Home Insurance

'Specialist High Net Worth Buildings & Contents Insurance. For homeowners or buyers of all types of Exclusive, Large and Luxury Properties'.

Quotes can be provided for most situations, including :-

a) any property that has previously suffered with subsidence or underpinning b) listed properties

c) Huf Haus d) steel framed buildings

e) properties that are situated in a flood area/zone (including properties close to a river or by the sea).

f) barn conversions g) thatched roof properties

In order to get a specific quote for your property please complete the form below. Or alternatively request a free callback.



* = Required field

Quotation Request Form

About You

'Hard To Insure - Help To Insure - Here To Insure'

'Get Your Contents covered for Valuable Items including Fine Art & Antiques and Expensive Jewellery.'

Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover also provided.

Free to use. Good old-fashioned service.

SSL Cerficate Authority
Request a free callback