'Home Insurance with Flood Cover'

Home insurance for properties that are situated in a flood area/zone (including homes close to a river or by the sea). 

As of April 2016 people who own a riverside or seaside property (including anyone who has made a previous flood claim) will be able to buy home insurance with full flood cover and no increased excesses. This in accordance with the new Flood RE government scheme.

In order to obtain a quotation (including full flood cover if required) simply complete the form below or request a free callback.




* = Required field

Quotation Request Form

About You

There are estimated to be over 5.2 million properties in England at risk from flooding.

If your home (or a property you are buying) has previously been affected by flooding or is in a flood area/zone (including property's close to a river or by the sea) you may find it difficult in obtaining insurance.

Banks and building societies require home insurance to be in place in order to maintain or provide a mortgage.You may be in breach of your mortgage arrangements if you do not have buildings insurance which includes flood cover.

Our specialist insurance providers are keen to help you find the right cover for your home. Whether or not your property has the appropriate flood defences in place or the necessary remedial work has been carried out after a claim, they will still try to arrange an insurance quotation to meet your needs.

Simply complete the quotation form above or call 01733 202571.


Free to use. Good old-fashioned service.

SSL Cerficate Authority
Request a free callback