Business Insurance > Your motor > Haulage contractor - owner/driver

If you operate your own HGV with a gross vehicle weight of 7.5 tons or over, and carry other people's goods as your main business activity, you have come to the right place for your lorry insurance.

Simply fill in the form below, click on the Submit button and our specialist Owner Driver Haulage Insurance brokers (up to 3) will contact you. They will find you the right quote for your needs at the right price.

NB:   The vehicle must be owned or leased by you or your company and used for haulage purposes.

* = Required field

Please fill in this very short form

SSL Cerficate Authority
Request a free callback