Business Insurance > Your motor > Haulage contractor - fleet

If you are looking for Haulage fleet insurance and running 5 or more vehicles of  7.5 tons GVW or over and carrying other people's goods as your main business activity, you have come to the right place.

Simply fill in the form below, click on the Submit button and our specialist Haulage Fleet Insurance brokers (up to 3) will contact you. They will find you the right quote for your needs at the right price.

NB:   All fleet vehicles must be owned or leased by the company and/or its directors' and used for business purposes.

* = Required field

Please fill in this very short form

SSL Cerficate Authority
Request a free callback