Business Insurance > Your business > Cafes and Takeaways

Business insurance for cafes, sandwich bars, fish &chip shops, coffee shops, takeaways etc .

You need to have the right type of insurance for your business premises. Insurance for buildings, contents, stock, money, loss of profit and employers and public liability are just some of the covers available.

Fill in the form below, click the Submit button and our specialist cafe and takeaway food insurance brokers  will contact you. They will talk through and find the right quote for your needs at the right price. 

* = Required field

Please fill in this very short form

SSL Cerficate Authority
Request a free callback